Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Covent Garden Window Display Inspiration











One of my favorite parts of walking through Covent Gardens was to see the mix of vendors and storefronts and how they displayed their merchandise.  To see macarons from Laduree, across the street from a sneaker vendor, I became more intrigued on how this could all flow together, but it did.  I liked how the store windows used a theme and it seemed to be some manufactured visuals and some home made.  I liked the themes.  The birds, clouds, ice-cream, flowers, butterflies all made you feel joy, light and carefree.  This was done with images, merchandise and color.  The soaps in the cart merchandised like a fruit stall was genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Turning 60 is all About Perception

   It is 2019 and it is ten years since I started blogging.  I still feel the need from time to time to get everything out of my head on t...