Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Looking for the Good in Life


Happy 2019!   Going into the New Year hopeful, but as always a little challenged.  The last week I have enjoyed Facebook and all the positive posts.  I am going to challenge myself this year and try to post one picture, with how there is much more positivity to life to bring to light.  It has been ten years since I started blogging.  I was so proud of myself and it really has gotten away from my daily routine.  But, this year I will try to realistically try to post each day.  (Uh-oh.....I wrote it.... I better make it happen!)  I chose one of my favorite subjects to start with:  MACARONS!  In my first blog I wrote about them here
 on our trip to Paris ten years ago.  What a difference ten years make:  This is a picture I took in London in 2017!  So happy to have made it to Europe two more times during the last decade!  
When I came home from Paris ten years ago, I couldn't even taste a Macaron from Laduree in the United States.....NOW look at all the locations:  Laduree in the United States     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Turning 60 is all About Perception

   It is 2019 and it is ten years since I started blogging.  I still feel the need from time to time to get everything out of my head on t...