Friday, July 13, 2018

Take your own advice!

Kinda a big deal for me.  Declaring I am happy with myself.  I love this dress from April Cornell   I don't love it because it isn't that flattering.  I don't love it because it makes me feel younger.  I do love it, because it makes me happy!!!!  I love blue and white, and gingham makes me happy!  I had great success losing weight last year, and this year has been a huge challenge.  I have been losing and gaining back the same three pounds for the last six months.  I have not quit weight watchers, yet.  Then, there is the whole idea of feeling young in an outfit.  Well, that should make me feel good.  Sometimes it makes me feel foolish.  But, now that I am 58, I will settle for what should make me feel great, AND I am going to LOVE it.  This is not what I imagined being like at 58, but it is what I would want for myself.  Soooooo, bring on the clothes that make me look and feel young!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Turning 60 is all About Perception

   It is 2019 and it is ten years since I started blogging.  I still feel the need from time to time to get everything out of my head on t...