Monday, February 5, 2018

A Letter a day in February

So far, so good.  It is the fifth day of February and here are four cards ready to go out in the mail.  I have been frustrated, as I felt I could do more with a computer twenty years ago.    I bought this printer July and waited until I used it for awhile to recommend it. What I love about it:  You can print pictures wirelessly from your phone.  You can print envelopes wirelessly from your phone.  There are four fonts including a pretty script. The best....I am still using the ink that came with the printer!!!  Yes, since July and I print a lot of graphics.  The name of the printer is Kodak Veriti Anna Griffin version.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Turning 60 is all About Perception

   It is 2019 and it is ten years since I started blogging.  I still feel the need from time to time to get everything out of my head on t...