Monday, January 8, 2018

Goal Setting 2018: Write it Down

 Rule #2:  Write down your goals.  Use planners, calendars, vision boards, write on the side of books, travel journals, weight loss journals, letters to yourself, letters to others, messages in a bottle.  You get the idea.  Not only write them down, but later re-read what you wrote.
 I am always surprised at my accomplishments, because I don't always celebrate them.  Acknowledge your accomplishments and give yourself an healthy reward system to celebrate your goals you made happen.
The biggest one is "let go".  Let go of what is holding yourself back.  What keeps you from making something you dreamed of your whole life happen.  Face your fears.  Embrace your freedom. Forgive yourself.  Be your own best friend.  Think positive thoughts and act on them and everything else negative, let them go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Turning 60 is all About Perception

   It is 2019 and it is ten years since I started blogging.  I still feel the need from time to time to get everything out of my head on t...