Saturday, January 6, 2018

Goal Setting Tips for 2018

Rule #1:  Don't be hard on yourself.  This is a picture of the Advent Calendar from Trader Joe's.  It was full of delicious chocolates and tea.  Even though I am on Weight Watchers I felt having a small treat each day would be fine.  But, look what happens, no matter how good what is behind the door, if you don't have the time or the focus days go by without taking the time for yourself.  The same happens when you set goals.  Then a week in, you beat yourself up and probably quit.  I am going to boast for a bit, but in 2017 I rocked most of my goals for the year.  My work, travel and weight saw the most success.  Hope you join me here as we set new goals and intentions going into the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Turning 60 is all About Perception

   It is 2019 and it is ten years since I started blogging.  I still feel the need from time to time to get everything out of my head on t...